Job Summary: Staff Member, Worship Leader, Technical Director
This is a full-time staff position which, in this context, means 40-45 church related hours a week
- Work alongside the other staff in running the ministry tasks at Cottage Grove.
- Embrace, support, and “cheerlead” the mission, vision, values, and strategies of the church.
- Participate in the Cottage Grove ministry activities (Sunday mornings, Connection Groups, etc.
- Shepherd our church family in what it means and looks like to live a life of worship both inside
& outside of our building
- Lead the ministry with a theological conviction based on the Word of God
- Disciple, develop, & raise up team members to flourish in their roles & future roles
- Develop and manage budget that is based on needs of ministry and church
- Lead and design musical/creative content for weekend worship.
- Coordinate weekend and special event programming.
- Work closely with Lead Pastor to support the message and the preaching
- Create and lead weekend and special event worship music as the primary worship leader.
- Target goal = 35-45 weekends per year on stage
- Lead and develop the worship team(s) in their technical musical abilities.
- Lead and direct our band, instrumentally and vocally doing what you do for the glory of God and the good of others
Technical and Media Oversight
- Provide oversight of all volunteers of the technical aspects of audio and video production for the worship services and live streaming.
- Work with tech and audio volunteers to ensure standards of excellence are followed, maintained, and trained for new volunteers
- Work in partnership with the Communications and Creative Lead to ensure graphics, videos, and coordination of service elements are prepared and executed