Assist College Ministry Director in leading The Salt Company staff to accomplish our mission by reaching college students and equipping college leaders.
Assist College Ministry Director in leading The Salt Company staff to accomplish our missionby reaching college students and equipping college leaders.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in developing, casting, and helping implement overall vision for The SaltCompany in Cedar Rapids
- Assist in leading the staff to equip college leaders
- Assist in the shepherding The Salt Company flock
- Assist in the setting of The Salt Company teaching schedule
- Teach regularly in multiple contexts of The Salt Company
- Help plan, execute, and improve yearly calendar rhythms and ministry events
- Fundraise and assist in providing coaching and accountability to ministry and staff fundraising
- Assist in the oversight of environments for weekly ministry
- Other staff-wide responsibilities as needed
- Problem-solving: Able to assess areas of weakness and brainstorm viable solutions.
- Coaching: Able to develop and empower others to grow in their calling and competencies.
- Conflict resolution: Able to embrace conflict in a timely, truthful, and God-honoring manner.
- Time management: Able to manage a variety of responsibilities by appropriately prioritizing tasks to complete, delegate, or delay.
- Communication: Able to communicate with confidence and clarity in both large and small group settings.Requirements
- Agree with Veritas Church’s expectations of Membership, Statement of Faith and commit to exhibiting a lifestyle that is consistent with the same
- Experience working in ministry is preferred but not required
- Meet the minimum requirements for church leadership as outlined in scripture
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, work ethic and dependability
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment